POLICY FOR ON-LINE DIRECT SALES AND SHIPPING
On-line direct sales
To make purchases from our Site, you must be 18 years of age or older, legally capable of entering into a binding agreement, and a legal resident of the United States. Furthermore, you must not be a person barred from receiving products under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdictions. You are responsible to determine that no laws or regulations prohibit your purchase and/or possession of archery equipment and that there are no other reasons that you cannot legally purchase or possess the product. We monitor our online sales for fraudulent activity and may suspend and/or cancel orders to protect ourselves and our customers from fraudulent activity.
A signature from an adult who is 21 years or older may be required to receive certain products.
Important export controls
You are responsible for complying with all export laws, restrictions and regulations of the United States governing or relating to crossbows, compound bows, bowfishing bows, or any other archery equipment that contains optical elements purchased from us. Furthermore, the you represent to us that you are not procuring any products purchased from this Site with the intent to export such products in violation of the US export control laws and regulations, and that you are not a national or resident of any country subject to a US embargo.
We do not ship outside of the United States, or to US territories, APO addresses, freight forwarders or overseas mail forwarding services. We do not ship to PO boxes.
CenterPoint reserves the right not to ship particular products to certain locations.
Pre-orders / backorders
- All pre-orders and backorders are charged in full at the time the order is processed.
- All release dates are subject to change.
- Our policy is to ship all orders complete. If there are other items on the order that you would like to receive sooner, please remove them and place a separate order.
- Orders containing pre-ordered or backordered products will ship when all products on the order can be shipped.
When will it ship? (processing times)
We process received orders on a daily basis during our normal work week of Monday - Friday. We observe weekends and national holidays. The timing of your order and the type of order placed (e.g. customer orders, pre-orders or back orders) will affect when it will ship. Barring unusual circumstances, this is what can be expected:
- Expedited - Overnight Air / 2-Day Air / 3-Day Air
- Orders placed before 9:30 pm EST will be processed and shipped out the next business day.
- Orders placed between 9:30 pm and 11:59 pm EST will be processed and shipped out within the next 2 business days.
- Standard - Ground
- Orders placed before 9:30 pm EST will be processed and shipped out within the next 2 business days.
- Orders placed between 9:30 pm and 11:59 pm EST will be processed and shipped out within the next 3 business days.
The above processing times DO NOT apply to pre-orders or backorders. For orders containing pre-orders or backorders, shipping processing will begin when the order is ready to ship.
Orders shipping standard ground typically take from 1-5 business days to arrive from the time the package leaves our facility.