New for 2021! The all-new CenterPoint Tatanka bow is ideal for a pre-teen, intermediate, or a smaller framed youth archer. With a low draw weight of 26-pounds, the young archer can build confidence, skills, and proficiency in practicing target shooting.
- Ideal for pre-teen, intermediate or small framed youth archers
- Up to 26-pound draw weight, and 31-inch draw length
- 7.25-7.75-inch brace height and 60-inches tip-to-tip
- Ambidextrous riser and extreme durability
- Includes nock point, arrow rest and bow string
|Draw Weight||26 lbs|
|Draw Length||31.00 inch|