Wrath™ 430 Crossbow with Silent Crank
Designed for close-quarters hunting and ultimate stealth, the Wrath 430 aggressively amps up the speed, power, and accuracy all within the smallest crossbow CenterPoint makes. Whether you’ve taken up a sniper position in a tree saddle or are shifting on the fly to outfox a change in wind direction, this bullpup-style bow tightens your profile and keeps you nimble.
- Light weight, compact Silent Crank accessoryFor a noiseless reduction in draw weight by 80%
- 430 foot-per-second speed and 164 foot-pounds of energy powerShoot with buck-stopping speed, power, and accuracy.
- Brilliant bullpup designWith its release behind the trigger, gain the benefits of a longer power stroke—more push for more speed!
- 13” wide un-cocked or 9” ready to firePlay this one close to the chest with its slim profile.
- Under 28.26” longIngenious engineering packs professional-level power into an extra-sleek package.
- Folding stirrup for field-friendly cocking and targetingUnfold the stirrup and you’ve got rope cocking leverage or use it as a collapsible bi-pod for extra stability.
- Complete accessory package4x32mm illuminated scope
Three 20” 400-grain carbon arrows with field points
- Ball bearing retention springMaintain consistent arrow retention and repeatable shooting results
- Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- 5-year limited warranty
|Velocity||Up to 430 fps|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||9.00 in|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||13.00 in|
|Draw Weight||200 lbs|
|Power Stroke||15.00 in|
|Product Length||28.26 in|
|String Length||33.78 in|
|Overall Length||28.26 in|
Easy on/off quiet cranking device reduces cocking effort by up to 80%
Allows for a comfortable grip while impeding the user from placing their fingers in the travel patch of the string and cables.
Stop string vibration and aid in noise reduction.
For secure arrow storage while helping to maintain a slim profile.
Allows for a customizable fit for the shooters preference.
Protects the user from getting fingers near the flight path to avoid contact with the string and cables.
Exclusive folding design that can be used as a Bi-pod or as a stand on the range or in a ground blind.
Unique retention spring design that offers no exposure or potential contact with the string of cocking aid
The ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects user from moving the safety from "safe" to the "fire" position without an arrow in place.
I upgraded to the Wrath 430 as my crossbow was pretty dated. Assembly was easy comes with decent directions and the tools to install everything. The Scope is a tad cheesy for the money you pay but not a big deal I did replace it with a Hawke. The Silent Crank works great and definitely makes it easier to cock the crossbow. Shooting the Wrath is nothing short of awesome. The trigger is nice and smooth. This crossbow is really fast but also super quite. I only rated it 4 stars for quality since the scope had to be replaced. Great Crossbow you will definitely love its sleek compact design