Sniper Elite 385 Crossbow
Designed to on-ramp those beginning their crossbow hunting journey, the Sniper started the CenterPoint revolution and helped launch the confident crew of hunters that remains our most valued trophy. The Sniper Elite 385 is built to last and ready to grow with you as you learn to make the most of this bow's built-in accuracy and power.
- 385 foot-per-second speed and 131.5 foot-pounds of energy powerShoot with buck-stopping power, speed, and accuracy.
- 21.5” wide un-cocked or 18” ready to fireCompact enough to travel without slowing you down.
- Whisper Silencing System™Keep your position to yourself with the sound suppressing power of limb dampeners, string stops, and two different silencers.
- Complete accessory packageTwo, 20-Inch Carbon Arrows
- Ball bearing retention springMaintain consistent arrow retention and repeatable shooting results
- Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- Adjustable stock
- Oversized finger guards
- 5-year limited warranty
|Velocity||Up to 385 fps|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||14.75 in|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||18.75 in|
|Draw Weight||185 lbs|
|Power Stroke||14.00 in|
|Product Length||33.75 in|
|String Length||35.43 in|
|Overall Length||33.75 in|
Multi-point silencing system to aid in removing vibration and noise. *May vary by model.
Allows for quick and easy setup of your crossbow and provides a solid riser to rail mount.
Stop string vibration and aid in noise reduction.
For secure arrow storage while helping to maintain a slim profile.
The most critical difference is the diameter of the area where the stock slides onto the tube. The mil spec buffer tube is about two hundredths of an inch smaller than commercial. Allows for mounting of the Power Draw cranking device.
Allows for the mounting of a model specific cranking device to help reduce cocking effort.
Unique retention spring design that offers no exposure or potential contact with the string of cocking aid.
For strength, dependability, and repeatable shot placement.
Allows for a customizable fit for the shooters preference.
Allows for a customizable fit to aid in eye alignment with the scope. Customizable fit for SOME models.
Provides a secure point of attachment when hunting from an elevated position.
Protects the user from getting fingers near the flight path to avoid contact with the string and cables.
MIL-SPEC AR-style rear stock that is adjustable to customize the crossbow fit.
The ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects user from moving the safety from "safe" to the "fire" position without an arrow in place.