Dagger™ 390 Crossbow
Hunters seeking a crossbow as rugged as they are need look no further. CenterPoint engineers designed the Dagger 390 to withstand the rigors of long seasons: that’s early-season scorchers, mid-season driving rain, and late season deep-freezes. Throughout it all, the Dagger 390 maintains tight performance and reliability.
- 390 foot-per-second speed and 135 foot-pounds of energy powerShoot with buck-stopping power, speed, and accuracy.
- 18” wide un-cocked or 14” ready to fireCompact enough to travel without slowing you down.
- Whisper Silencing System™Keep your position to yourself with the sound suppressing power of limb dampeners, string stops, and two string silencers.
- Complete accessory packageTwo 20-Inch Carbon Arrow
- Ball bearing retention springMaintain consistent arrow retention and repeatable shooting results
- Adjustable stock and cheek piece
- Oversized finger guards
- 5-year limited warranty
|Velocity||Up to 390 fps|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||14.00 in|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||18.00 in|
|Draw Weight||185 lbs|
|Power Stroke||14.50 in|
|Product Length||35.8 in|
|String Length||37.01 in|
|Overall Length||35.8 in|
Multi-point silencing system to aid in removing vibration and noise. *May vary by model.
MIL-SPEC AR-style rear stock that is adjustable to customize the crossbow fit.
Allows for a comfortable grip while impeding the user from placing their fingers in the travel patch of the string and cables.
Allows for quick and easy setup of your crossbow and provides a solid riser to rail mount.
Stop string vibration and aid in noise reduction.
For secure arrow storage while helping to maintain a slim profile.
Provides a secure point of attachment when hunting from an elevated position.
Protects the user from getting fingers near the flight path to avoid contact with the string and cables.
The most critical difference is the diameter of the area where the stock slides onto the tube. The mil spec buffer tube is about two hundredths of an inch smaller than commercial. Allows for mounting of the Power Draw cranking device.
Allows for the mounting of a model specific cranking device to help reduce cocking effort.
Unique retention spring design that offers no exposure or potential contact with the string of cocking aid.
For strength, dependability, and repeatable shot placement.
Allows for a customizable fit for the shooters preference.
Allows for a customizable fit to aid in eye alignment with the scope. Customizable fit for SOME models.
The ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects user from moving the safety from "safe" to the "fire" position without an arrow in place.