Model #: AXCS185BK, AXCS185CK
Winner of Outdoor Life Magazine's 2016 “Great Buy” award! “A CNC-machined rail is a big surprise on a crossbow at this price. Our panel was impressed by how well this bow performed and we would recommend it for any hunter on a budget or anyone shopping for his or her first crossbow. The Sniper 370 is a great-shooting crossbow for an even greater price.” (Outdoor Life, August 2016) True in 2016 and still true today, the CenterPoint® Sniper™ 370 offers big game performance in an affordable package. Featuring a fully-adjustable stock and foregrip to accommodate your shooting style and ensure exceptional accuracy, quad limbs fitted with a precision CNC-machined aluminum cam and rail system delivering speeds up to 370 fps, shoot-through riser, and narrow 18-inch axle-to-axle width when cocked. The Sniper 370 is easily maneuverable with a comfortable 185-pound draw weight.
Rounding out the package the Sniper has integrated string suppressors to keep shots quiet and vibration-free, a 4x32mm scope, four 20-inch carbon arrows, quiver, rope cocker, an anti-dry fire, and an auto safety mechanism. The Sniper 370 is everything you need to hit the field with confidence.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum and composite design
- Fully adjustable stock and forearm for a customized fit to shoulder
- Quad-limbs with precision-machined cam system and machined rail with shoot-through riser
- Integrated string suppressors for a quiet, vibration-free shot with ambidextrous safety and anti-dry fire trigger
- High performance 370-feet-per-second firing velocity, 18-inch axle-to-axle at full draw and 185-pound draw weight
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty, four 20-inch carbon arrows, parallel quiver, 4x32mm scope and rope cocker
RECOMMENDED FOR ADULT USE ONLY. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. ALWAYS KEEP HAND, THUMB AND FINGERS BELOW FLIGHT TRACK. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||18.00-inches|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||21.50-inches|
|Kinetic Energy||112 fpe|
Write Your Own Review