The CenterPoint® Dagger™ 390 delivers performance and value that is unmatched in the industry. It's outfitted with all of the premium features a hunter needs. Measuring 14-inches axle-to-axle when cocked it delivers up to 390 fps and generates up to 135 fpe. The Dagger 390 comes with the innovative Whisper Silencing System™ which includes string stops, limb dampeners and string silencers for the ultimate in noise reduction and vibration control.
- CNC-machined aluminum cam system featuring 14-inch axle-to-axle width when fully-drawn
- Innovative Whisper Silencing System which includes string stops, limb dampeners and string silencers
- Custom designed riser, aluminum rail and adjustable stock
- Delivers speeds up to 390 fps with 135 fpe for downrange accuracy
- Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty, three 20-inch carbon arrows, parallel quiver, 4x32mm scope, rope cocker and rail lube
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||14.00-inches|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||18.00-inches|
|Kinetic Energy||135 fpe|
Adjustable Butt Stock
MIL-SPEC AR-style rear stock that is adjustable to customize the crossbow fit
ANTI DRY FIRE
The ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place.
OVERSIZED FINGER GUARDS
Protects the user from getting fingers near the flight path to avoid contact with the string and cables.
MIL SPEC BUFFER TUBE
The most critical difference is the diameter of the area where the stock slides onto the tube. The mil spec buffer tube is about two hundredths of an inch smaller than commercial.
RAIL MOUNTED STRING STOPS
Stop string vibration and aid in noise reduction
WHISPER SILENCING SYSTEM™
Limb dampeners and string silencers to help reduce vibration and reduction in noise
Allows for solid foot placement even when in heavy boots.
Allows for a customizable fit to aid in eye alignment with the scope. Customizable fit for SOME models.
CRANKING DEVICE COMPATIBLE
Allows for the mounting of a model specific cranking device to help reduce cocking effort
SINGLE BOLT RISER ATTACHMENT
Allows for easier access to your arrows, reduces extra weight at the front of the crossbow riser to the rail
QUICK DETACH PARALLEL QUIVER
For secure arrow storage