CP400™ with Silent Crank
CenterPoint Archery has evolved in design and performance with the introduction of the innovative CP400 Crossbow. Utilizing licensed HeliCoil™ technology together with a custom-designed riser, CNC-machined cam system and adjustable stock, CenterPoint Archery has raised the bar in crossbow design and performance.
The CP400's extremely narrow axle-to-axle width is an incredible 6-inches when fully-drawn, produces speeds of up to 400 fps and generates a knock-out punch of up to 142 fpe. This evolutionary design delivers amazing power and downrange accuracy.
- CNC-machnined aluminum cam system with licensed HeliCoil Technology for perfectly balanced cams
- Custom designed riser with aluminum rail, innovative folding stirrup, adjustable stock and crank cocker for ease of draw
- Incredible 6-inch axle-to-axle width when fully-drawn
- Delivers speeds up to 400 fps with 142 fpe for downrange accuracy
- Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty, three 20-inch carbon arrows, quick-detach quiver and 3x32mm illuminated scope
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||6.00-inches|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||10.50-inches|
|Kinetic Energy||142 fpe|